Business Administration – Undergraduate / Final Year (Level 6)
The Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration is made up of 10 modules and 5 written assignments; each module consists of approximately 40 guided learning hours. While completing the online business diploma, students will have access to various study resources such as tutor support, webinars and additional materials to help in the completion of their graduate business course.
This course will be most suited to individuals who are at least 25 years old and have 5 years managerial work experience and do not have a degree but wish to study for an MBA or postgraduate business programme. On successful completion of the course, students will be able to enrol onto our Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership or a range of other postgraduate courses.
Level 6 Diploma in Diploma in Business Administration
The fee for enrolling onto the level 6 course is £1900.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or debit card
- Bank transfer
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Student support
- Assignment marking and feedback
On completion of this course students will have the opportunity to apply for admission onto a full MBA programme from a range of UK universities. Alternatively students can opt to study our Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership and then go on to complete a MBA top up at a range of UK universities.
Our online business management, hotel and hospitality, and computing courses will help you obtain a diploma, which is recognised by employers and awarded by OFQUAL, the UK government higher education regulating body.
These diplomas can then be used as progression onto completion of a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree course, at an accredited UK or overseas university.
- Choose a course.
- Study the course modules.
- Complete online multiple-choice tests and written assignments
- Receive your certificate and university credits.
- Top up your qualifications and earn a BA degree or MBA.
Your degree or MBA will be awarded to you by the university you complete your final year with.
Our awarding body partners have direct links with UK universities, who accept the OFQUAL credits awarded from studying our courses.
Assessment at FastTrack is a straightforward process:
- After you have completed an online module, you will have an online assessment to complete. This assessment contains 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have one hour to complete these questions, which are answered in sets of five, so you will have plenty of time to review and edit your answers. After an hour, the test will automatically time out.
- After you have completed the test, your results will be displayed immediately. If you have passed, you will receive a certificate of completion. If you don’t pass, you will receive a notification of a “refer’’ where you will be told how to retake a module assessment. You can complete these modules at your own pace, as there is no deadline to complete the course.
- When the online modules have been successfully completed, you will then be able to take the final written assignments provided by FastTrack that test your knowledge and understanding of the modules. After successful completion of these assignments, you will receive your diploma from the OFQUAL awarding organization.
- You will then be eligible to apply for progression onto a top up course through a recognised UK university on campus or by distance learning.
The graduate Business Administration course is made up of 10 modules and 5 written assignments. Each module consists of 40 guided learning hours of material with an additional 30-50 hours worth of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises.
The level 6 programme is for non-university graduate mature students (age 25 or older) who have five years managerial work experience and want to study for an MBA.
IT in business
There is clear evidence that information technology provides competitive advantage, whatever the business sphere an organisation operates it, this module will assess pros and cons of using information technology within business.
Information is the most valuable asset in the contemporary organisation, and communication is the method by which information is shared. It is on the basis of information that business decisions are made. So without effective communications, an organisation simply cannot perform optimally.
High performance teams
This module is designed for both new and experienced managers. Using a mix of information, personal and team activities, it aims to help learners develop new team building skills or refine and expand the team building skills they already possess.
Good leadership is essential for success in any organisation, whether in the private or public sector. Today, rapid change, in the form of a constantly changing competitive environment, innovations in technology and changing economic conditions, have led to the realisation that leadership is a skill to be developed.
There are literally thousands of management tools and models which can be used for analysis, problem solving and strategy development. The trick for the practising manager is to master a few which are versatile and which can be used in most of the situations you are likely to encounter.
Managing and using finance
This module covers key areas of accounting, as seen from a business perspective. It explains how accountancy can inform and guide management decisions.
Managing and using marketing
The focus of marketing is on the customer and customer satisfaction – meeting the needs of customers through the products/services we sell and offering the customer what they perceive as value. Today customers have higher and higher expectations for quality, service and value.
There is a great deal of focus on creating the right type of organisation today because it is recognised that the structure, culture and management of the organisation has a huge influence on organisational performance.
So what is personal effectiveness? Personal effectiveness covers those skills and abilities that we need to have, regardless of our job, status or professional background. Personal effectiveness is about using the key skills we have identified to achieve greater productivity and successful results – whether that be on a business or personal basis.
Quality and excellence
The words quality and excellence are used in a wide variety of contexts in organisations. We refer to a quality product, a quality company, excellent business procedures or an excellent service. So what exactly do we mean by these terms? Does quality mean conformance to specifications? Does it mean a product or service without flaws? Does it mean excellence?
The Qualifi Level 6 Business Administration course has 5 written assignments. The assignments are approximately 2,000-3,000 words each.
1. Management control
2. Management of sales force
3. Strategic marketing management
4. Business law
5. Research project including research methods