- UK university entry requirement courses to enable applicants to pursue UK university degree programs which can be online or on-campus.
- IELTS preparation to UK university requirement level for entry.
- Online academic courses in chosen subjects with UK accredited diploma awards that carry transferable credits acceptable to most UK university undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) certified corporate training courses customized to requirements.
- Our courses have been approved for quality and content and meet the UK qualifications standard in all aspects.
- Exceptional academic and training courses with all round support. You are never left on your own.
- Our online UK qualifications are convenient and very affordable compared with conventional study programs on-campus in the UK.
- Our courses can be accessed from anywhere in the world – you can study at your own pace and in your own time.
- Our courses are accredited by a leading UK awarding body under the authority of the UK’s regulatory body in education.
- Our certificates and diploma awards are recognized internationally – FastTrack is a full CPD accredited member company.
Our online platform is designed to give individuals the tools they need to pursue their chosen course. It includes learning materials, pre-recorded webinars, links for further learning, evaluations, and assessments.
By earning your UK qualifications through FastTrack UK Education, you can improve your career prospects. Our certifications and diplomas are highly regarded and can be pathways to UK university degrees, post-graduate MBA programs, and other higher education opportunities.
Yes, our courses are UK awarding body accredited and acceptable to universities as credits towards their degree programs. This means that you can earn credits through our courses and use them to accelerate your progress towards a full-fledged UK university undergraduate or post-graduate degree.
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Your English must be at an acceptable standard. Assistance where required can be provided. For UK university degree programs, a minimum 5.5 IELTS rating is required.
- You must be at least 16 years old.
Enrolling in a course with FastTrack UK is a simple process. Just visit our website and browse through the courses. Select the course you’re interested in and follow the enrollment instructions.
The cost of studying with FastTrack varies depending on the course you choose. However, all of our courses are very competitively priced.
Yes, our courses are designed to be self-paced, allowing you to study at your convenience and progress through the materials at your preferred speed.
Yes, our online learning platform is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection. You can study our courses from the comfort of your own home or any other location of choice.
The duration of our courses varies depending on the specific program. Each course has its own recommended study timeline, which can range from a few weeks to several months. You can find the estimated duration for each course on our website.
Yes, upon successfully completing a FastTrack UK course, you will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate serves as proof of your achievement and can be used to showcase your new skills and knowledge.
Yes, our courses have international recognition. FastTrack is a full CPD (Continuous Professional Development) member and also UK awarding body accredited as a learning center. Our degree program courses carry transferable credits towards UK undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Access to private instructors and support staff can be made available to assist you in your learning journey.
- Credit or debit card
- Bank transfer
With a FastTrack UK qualification you will be well placed for a successful career in your chosen field.
Yes, you can enroll in multiple courses at the same time. Our online learning platform allows you to access and manage multiple courses conveniently.